Gboards innovative products have been around for the last fourteen years, assisting the growth in the surf industry with the most durable learn-to-surf boards.
The family behind GBoards have had a long involvement with the surf industry:
- Boasting one of the only third generations involved with a large Victorian Surf Club,
- Having founding members of the famous Victorian board riders club of 1945 and,
- Having one of the very few persons who helped fund the World famous 'Great Ocean Road' in its early stages.
- To have impact on the growth of surfing interest in the wider public.
- To develop an efficient and productive service for our valued customer.
- To be a leader in providing an all round safe and fun product.
The foam which we use in the construction of the board is closed cell foam; in other words, the foam is made up of thousands of small-encapsulated bubbles trapped inside the foam core. Therefore, if the board is punctured or damaged on rocks etc, the foam won't allow any water to be absorbed. Using this material eliminates the costly procedure of ding repairs etc.
The GBoards are one of the safest and most durable pieces of learning equipment available to each market associated with surf, being one of the only boards to comply with the strict Gold Coast city councils by-law, being a soft safe surfboard with soft fins at entry level. These GBoards, being soft, give family's another option to enter the surfing environment, without the safety concerns which would usually go with purchasing a fibreglass board, allowing them more fun time in the surf.